My CashCrate Review explains how to make money online by completing free offers and surveys.
Once you sign up for CashCrate, you can immediately begin completing offers and earning a paycheck. It’s that simple. To help you out, I will review CashCrate as in depth as possible to make you more money.
How does CashCrate Work?
Top companies pay lots of money to reach potential customers by offering their products/services for free. When you complete one of these offers, companies pay CashCrate for your participation. CashCrate then forwards a large percentage (around 75%) of the received earnings to you! Most CashCrate offers are lead generation based, meaning you exchange information for a cash payout.
The information you provide to complete offers doesn’t have to be your real e-mail address or phone number. You can obtain a free e-mail address using G-mail, grab a private phone number online, and create other secondary contact addresses to protect your personal information.
How to Complete your 1st Offer
CashCrate provides you with hundreds of offers to complete every day. The key is to pick and choose offers that are easy to complete and have high payouts. The more high paying offers you complete, the more money you will make. Simple as that. So how do you find the best offers?
1. Go to the members area, and under cash offers, select sort offers by highest payout.
2. Read the description for every offer first before you choose an offer to complete.
3. Once you find a suitable offer, click the link and begin completing the offer.
4. When finished, either click the submit box at the top of the page, or return to the offers page and click “submit”. Make sure to clear the cookies after every offer you complete. This is the #1 reason for causing offers to never confirm.
Build Up Your CashCrate Earnings
You’ll want to pursue the high dollar offers, which make more money than the smaller $1 payouts. If you check everyday, there are tons of offers paying out over $10+. Use the e-mail & phone numbers you created to enter information so you will receive credit for the lead.
If you complete 1 $10 offer each day, you will end the month with over $3k in earnings. You have the potential to earn between $100 to $3k per month; the choice is yours.
Cashcrate members must accumulate at least $10 in earnings before receiving a payout via check. Payments are processed on the 20th of every month, which is similar to Google Adsense’s payout schedule.
Tips on Getting CashCrate Referrals
CashCrate members can earn referral commissions when they refer their friends to the program. If you’re making decent money with CashCrate, why not tell your friends as well so they can earn some money online too?
There are a number of ways to tell your friends to join your referral network:
- Add your referral code to forum signatures
- Use business cards to promote your referral code
- Start a CashCrate blog
- E-mail your Friends and tell them about CashCrate
- Make a flyer that promotes Cash Crate and your referral URL
- Participate in the CashCrate forum and possibly sign up new visitors to CashCrate
- Promote your earnings in a forum or message board, and tell others how to make money with CashCrate
Debunking CashCrate Misconceptions
1. Is CashCrate a Scam? – No! Cash Crate has never missed a payment since I’ve been with the program.
2. Is CashCrate Hard Work? – As long as you utilize the tools listed above, you can complete multiple offers within minutes.
3. Is Your Personal Information Compromised? – You never have to give your real credit card number, social security number, phone number, e-mail address, etc. Always use online tools to create non-personal information for offer completion purposes. When asked for credit card numbers, use gift cards instead.
4. Will You Make Any Money with CashCrate? – Just like anything other program, you get what you put into it. If you stay disciplined, continue to complete offers and build your referral network, you are guaranteed to make money. Pay no attention to naysayers. They are just jealous of your success!